Green Burrito Chili
1 lbground beef
1 pkgchili-o seasoning
1 pkglawry's burrito seasoning
4 can(s)pinto beans
2 can(s)chopped green chiles
·note - serve over cornbread, with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions
How to Make Green Burrito Chili
- Brown beef and onion; drain.
- Stir seasonings into beef and onion.
- Add beans and green chiles. Using can from beans, add just enough water if needed, to make a thick sauce.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until heated through...adding additional water if needed as it cooks because seasonings have a thickening agent. Be sure to scrape bottom occasionally so it doesn't stick.
- Spoon over cornbread and top with sour cream, cheese and green onions, if desired