Green Burrito Chili
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- onion, chopped
- 1 pkg
- chili-o seasoning
- 1 pkg
- lawry's burrito seasoning
- 4 can(s)
- pinto beans
- 2 can(s)
- chopped green chiles
- note - serve over cornbread, with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions
How to Make Green Burrito Chili
- 1Brown beef and onion; drain.
- 2Stir seasonings into beef and onion.
- 3Add beans and green chiles. Using can from beans, add just enough water if needed, to make a thick sauce.
- 4Simmer for 10 minutes until heated through...adding additional water if needed as it cooks because seasonings have a thickening agent. Be sure to scrape bottom occasionally so it doesn't stick.
- 5Spoon over cornbread and top with sour cream, cheese and green onions, if desired