General Tso's Chili
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Tbsppeanut oil
1 1/2 cdiced onions
1 cchopped broccoli
1/2 cdiced jarred red cherry peppers
1 lbcooked shredded pork, beef or chicken
1 cvegetable juice cocktail
2 Tbsphoisin sauce
2 Tbspcrushed red pepper
1/4 cdiced green onions
1 tsptoasted sesame seeds
How to Make General Tso's Chili
- Place the oil in a 3 qt. non-stick sauce pan. Add the onions and brooli.
- Cook over medium heat until veggies are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cherry peppers, pork bbq, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and crushed red pepper. Stir together well and cook over medium heat until bubbling and cooked down slightly, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve in individual bowls, or one large serving bowl. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
- You may serve rice crackers or fried chow mein noodles on the side if desired.