- reyonlds slow cooker liner
- 1 lb
- lean groung beef
- 1 medium
- green bell pepper,chopped
- 1 small
- 2 can(s)
- (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can(s)
- (10oz.) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- cheese and sour cream (optional)
How to Make GameDay Chili
- 1Line It.Place slow cooker liner snugly in slow cooker bowl and put top of liner over rim of bowl.
- 2Cook It.Brown groung beef,bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat in a skillet,drain well.Add beef mixure into slow cooker liner.Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl then add to beef;gently stir.Place lid on slow cooker,cooking on LOW for 6 to 7 hours of on HIGH for 3 to 3 half hours until heated through.Serve directly from lined slow cooker.
- 3Toss IT.Cool slow completely;remove liner and toss!