Frito Chili Pie
1 pkgfrito's corn chips
1 largecan of chili or leftover homemade
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese (medium or sharp)
·dollops of sour cream (optional)
·green onions, chopped (optional)
How to Make Frito Chili Pie
- Layer 1/2 of corn chips on bottom of baking pan. (Size of pan will vary depending on how much chili you have left over - either 13x9 or smaller)
- Spoon chili over the chips spreading evenly over all.
- Add the remaining chips over the chili.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly bubbly.