★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- small onion, chopped
- 2 can(s)
- (16 oz) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- (11 oz) whole corn
- 1 tsp
- chili powder (more if desired)
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder (more if desired)
- shredded cheddar cheese, optional
How to Make Corny Chili
- 1In a skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Transfer to slow cooker and stir in all other ingredients.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
- 4NOTE: Can be cooked on a stove top to save time. Same preparation, cook in 2-quart saucepan until heated through.