Chili Relleno Casserole
How to Make Chili Relleno Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate whites from yolks; whip whites until stiff, then beat yolks until smooth.
- Fold yolks into whites; season, salt and pepper, as wished.
- Grate cheeses and combine together.
- Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish; spread small amount of egg mixture in dish.
- Split open green chilies and layer on top of mix in dish; sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Spread some more egg on top of that; repeat until the ingredients are gone (finish with egg).
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until brown - Serve warm with salsa and plenty of Spanish rice.