Chili Dog Casserole
- 2 can(s)
- chili (with or without beans, your preference)
- 1 pkg
- hot dogs (smoked sausages work great)
- flour tortillas
- 12 oz
- shreaded cheddar cheese (or any blend you like)
- mustard, ketchup, chopped onions, sweet pickle relish, dill pickle relish, sauekraut, sweet pickled pepper slices, pickled jalapeno pepper slices
How to Make Chili Dog Casserole
- 1Pour 1 can of chili into a greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 2Sprinkle a layer of cheese and chopped onions over the chili.
- 3Heat tortillas in microwave for a few seconds (just to make them pliable enough to roll without cracking)
- 4Spread mustard into center of each tortilla then place the hot dog over each one (you can add chopped onions and a little shredded cheese, or any other optional garnish you prefer, at this point) and roll up.
- 5Place seam side down into baking dish.
- 6Continue until all ten hot dogs are completed.
- 7Top with 2nd can of chili; spread chopped onions over the chili and top with shredded cheese.
- 8Cover and bake at 400 F for about 45 - 60 minutes.
- 9Each person can garnish their chili dogs as they wish.