Chili Dog Casserole
2 can(s)(15 oz) chili (with or without beans, your preference)
1 pkghot dogs (smoked sausages work great)
8 - 10flour tortillas
12 ozshreaded cheddar cheese (or any blend you like)
·mustard, ketchup, chopped onions, sweet pickle relish, dill pickle relish, sauekraut, sweet pickled pepper slices, pickled jalapeno pepper slices
How to Make Chili Dog Casserole
- Pour 1 can of chili into a greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese and chopped onions over the chili.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for a few seconds (just to make them pliable enough to roll without cracking)
- Spread mustard into center of each tortilla then place the hot dog over each one (you can add chopped onions and a little shredded cheese, or any other optional garnish you prefer, at this point) and roll up.
- Place seam side down into baking dish.
- Continue until all ten hot dogs are completed.
- Top with 2nd can of chili; spread chopped onions over the chili and top with shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400 F for about 45 - 60 minutes.
- Each person can garnish their chili dogs as they wish.