"Chili Chip -N- dip"
- 1 large
- onion, chopped & diced
- green onion chopped
- (8oz) cream cheese @ room temp
- 1 can(s)
- chili (no beans)
- brick monterey jack cheese with peppers shredded
- tomato diced for topping
- 1 small
- can sliced olives for topping
- large bag tortilla scoop chips
How to Make "Chili Chip -N- dip"
- 1Spread entire pkg Cream cheese on bottom of 8" pie Plate
- 2Top with the Can of Chili.
- 3Together Mix diced green onions and diced onions; Reserve 1/2 diced onions (save for last minute topping)
Top with onions sprinkled all over.
- 4Shred the biick of cheese. Sprinkle on top.
- 5Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove from Oven.
Sprinkle top with The 1/2 saved Mixed Onions and Olives slices, and diced tomatoe.
Serve Warm with Chips, Great right out of the Oven.
Also good Cold.