"Chili Chip -N- dip"
1 largeonion, chopped & diced
2green onion chopped
1(8oz) cream cheese @ room temp
1 can(s)chili (no beans)
1brick monterey jack cheese with peppers shredded
1tomato diced for topping
1 smallcan sliced olives for topping
·large bag tortilla scoop chips
How to Make "Chili Chip -N- dip"
- Spread entire pkg Cream cheese on bottom of 8" pie Plate
- Top with the Can of Chili.
- Together Mix diced green onions and diced onions; Reserve 1/2 diced onions (save for last minute topping)
Top with onions sprinkled all over.
- Shred the biick of cheese. Sprinkle on top.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove from Oven.
Sprinkle top with The 1/2 saved Mixed Onions and Olives slices, and diced tomatoe.
Serve Warm with Chips, Great right out of the Oven.
Also good Cold.