- 15 oz
- can chili without beans
- 8 oz
- neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 2 c
- finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-2 dash(es)
- hot sauce if desired
- 1/4 c
- chopped cilantro (optional)
How to Make Chili-Cheese Spread
- 1Mix together the chili, cream cheese, shredded sharp cheddar, and hot sauce until very well blended. Mound in a round bowl and shape into a ball-shape.
- 2Press chopped cilatnro all over surface if desired. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, celery sticks; or even use as a sandwich filling.