By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumonion, chopped
8 oztomato sauce
1 pkgchili seasoning mix
1 clight cream
6 ozcorn chips
8 ozmonterey jack cheese, cubed small
1 csour cream
1/2 ccheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Chili-Cheese Jubilee
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add tomato sauce, chili seasoning mix and water; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs slightly; add cream, mixing well.
- Remove tomato-chili mixture from heat; add egg-cream mixture slowly, stirring constantly.
- Place half the package of corn chips in the bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole; add half the Monterey Jack cheese and cover with half the sauce.
- Repeat layers once.
- Top with sour cream; sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 325 oven 25 to 30 minutes.