How to Make Chili Cheese Dip
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray casserole dish (13 x 9) with cooking spray for easier cleanup
- Press softened cream cheese into casserole dish to form even layer and cover bottom of dish.
- Open and pour the 2 cans of Hormel chili over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees until cheddar cheese is melted and ingredients are bubbling throughout....approx. 15 mins.
- Remove from oven and serve with tortilla chips while dip is still warm and gooey.
You may add Rotel tomatoes, black olives, diced onions or top with sour cream if so desired. My family just likes it plain and simple.