How to Make Chili Cheese Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray casserole dish (13 x 9) with cooking spray for easier cleanup
- 3Press softened cream cheese into casserole dish to form even layer and cover bottom of dish.
- 4Open and pour the 2 cans of Hormel chili over the cream cheese layer.
- 5Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees until cheddar cheese is melted and ingredients are bubbling throughout....approx. 15 mins.
- 7Remove from oven and serve with tortilla chips while dip is still warm and gooey.
You may add Rotel tomatoes, black olives, diced onions or top with sour cream if so desired. My family just likes it plain and simple.