Chili Cheese Bread
No idea where I got this recipe 15+ years ago!
- Loaf French bread
- 1/2 lb
- 1 lb
- Grated Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses
- 2 can(s)
- Chunk white chicken
- 8 oz
- Chunky red medium/hot salsa like Herdez
How to Make Chili Cheese Bread
- 1Slice fresh French bread loaf in half lengthwise.
- 2Grate cheeses together, shred the chicken, and mix together with softened butter and salsa.
- 3Spread very chunky mixture on cut sides of the loaf, place separately on a cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 350 degrees until cheese has melted and serve hot and bubbly, sliced about 2 inches wide on a wooden cutting board.