★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 conion, chopped
1/4 cgreen bell pepper chopped
1 lblean ground beef
1 can(s)tomato sauce, 1 pound
1 can(s)stewed tomatoes, 1 pound
1 can(s)kidney beans, drained 1 pound
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 1/2 tspchili powder
1/2 tspdry mustard
How to Make Chili
- Place plastic colander in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
- Combine onion, green pepper and crumbled ground beef in colander.
- Microwave (high or 100% power) for 6 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
- Remove colander and pour off drippings.
- Turn meat mixture into casserole.
- Add tomato sauce, tomatos, beans, salt, chili powder, black pepper and mustard and cover.
- Microwave (high or 100% power) for 10-12 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Rest, covered, for 5 minutes.