Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef or turkey
- 15.5oz. can sloppy joe mix
- 15oz. can chili with beans
- 1/2 pkg
- (30oz.) frozen country style shredded hashbrowns (4 cups)
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded (8oz.)
How to Make Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 425F. Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 7 to 10 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Stir in sloppy joe mix sauce and chili.
- 2Spoon chili mixture into 8 lightly greased 10 oz. ramekins or soup bowls. Top with frozen hasbrowns.
- 3Bake, covered, at 425 for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until browned and crisp. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. *Chili mix can also be baked in a greased 13x9 baking dish.