It's a cold night....thinking, "I sure could go for a good bowl of chili to warm up"....but finding out your just too tired to make chili from scratch!
No problem! Cheating Chili is for you then....simple & yummy!
Try it....you will like it!
This is also another recipe you can play around with....:)
How to Make Cheating Chili
- 1Empty chili beans, kidney beans, and tomatoes in crock pot. Stir.
- 2Add onion flakes, chili powder, salt & pepper to taste. Stir.
- 3Cook on high for 30 minutes.
- 4Cook on low for 30 minutes.
- 5Dip out in soup bowl. Top with Oyster Crackers and serve.
Even better the next day....:)