2 lbground beef
2 can(s)16 oz crushed tomatoes or small diced tomatoes
2 can(s)8 oz red kidney beans
3 mediumonions, yellow, diced
4-8 Tbspchili powder - to taste
3cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbspapple cider vinegar
·coarse salt to taste
How to Make Bob's Chili
- Brown ground beef in dutch oven.
- Add garlic and onion, stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and beans, including all of the juice (do not strain). Stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients to taste. Stir.
- Cover and simmer on low for approximately 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Add water if needed to your desired consistency.