1bag of pinto beans
1 pkgof ground beef or turkey (my mom used ground beef)
·salt and pepper season to taste
·chilli powder season to taste
4 dash(es)texas pete hot sauce
1/2 cchopped green pepper fine
1/2 conion chopped fine
·fix rice according to package directions
How to Make Baby Ray's Chili
- Pick and clean beans after cleaning the beans let soak in cold water for about 30min and rise once more
- Place beans either in crock pot or if cooking on stove top let cook for about 1 hr or until beans are done.
- While beans are cooking add Lawary seasoning salt, pepper chilli powder as well as texas pete hot sauce. Season to taste if you like it hot add more hot sauce.
- While beans are cooking this is a good time to cook ground beef. Place ground beef in pan with a small amt of water, cook beef until done.
- Drain ground beef. After beans are done, adding the ground beef to your beans, and cont to season to taste. cont to let simmer, then adding (2) bottles of Heniz Chilli sauce
- Place white rice into a bowl; adding the chilli on top.