When You Don't Feel Good Soup
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 stalk(s)celery, chopped
3carrots, cut up
2 cdry egg noodles
1 can(s)diced tomatoes, undrained
2chicken bouillon cubes
How to Make When You Don't Feel Good Soup
- Cover the chicken with water; add bouillon cubes. Cook until done.
- Remove meat from bones and set aside.
- Place chopped vegetables in the chicken broth. and cook until done.
- Add egg noodles and tomatoes. Cook 15 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken meat back into the soup and cook for 10 more minutes. Eat and enjoy, then you will feel better.