When You Don't Feel Good Soup
- chicken fryer
- onion, chopped
- 3 stalk(s)
- celery, chopped
- carrots, cut up
- 2 c
- dry egg noodles
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes, undrained
- chicken bouillon cubes
How to Make When You Don't Feel Good Soup
- 1Cover the chicken with water; add bouillon cubes. Cook until done.
- 2Remove meat from bones and set aside.
- 3Place chopped vegetables in the chicken broth. and cook until done.
- 4Add egg noodles and tomatoes. Cook 15 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Place the chicken meat back into the soup and cook for 10 more minutes. Eat and enjoy, then you will feel better.