Super Easy Lemon Rice Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)chicken and rice soup
1/2 cinstant rice
FOR BETTER FLAVOR USE FRESH LEMON JUICE AND A LITTLE ZEST FROM THE LEMON
3 - 5 Tbsplemon juice
3 largewhites eggs
How to Make Super Easy Lemon Rice Soup
- Open the 2 cans of Chicken and rice soup. Cook as directed.
- When soup is hot add rice and lemon juice. I use 5 Tbsp of lemon juice I like the flavor.
- While rice is cooking, crack eggs into a bowl.
- To the eggs as you are beating them in a bowl, start to DRIZZLE some of the hot broth into the eggs. (IF YOU ADD THE BROTH FAST YOU WILL COOK THE EGGS).
- When egg mixture is very warm I use about 2-3 cups of broth. SLOWLY add back into soup. STIRRING while you add it in.
- Let cook, stirring off and on for about 5 minutes until thick. The soup will thicken as it cools. Salt and pepper to tate.
- I garnish mine with parsley.