Super Easy Lemon Rice Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 can(s)
- chicken and rice soup
- 1/2 c
- instant rice
- 3 - 5 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 3 large
- whites eggs
FOR BETTER FLAVOR USE FRESH LEMON JUICE AND A LITTLE ZEST FROM THE LEMON
How to Make Super Easy Lemon Rice Soup
- 1Open the 2 cans of Chicken and rice soup. Cook as directed.
- 2When soup is hot add rice and lemon juice. I use 5 Tbsp of lemon juice I like the flavor.
- 3While rice is cooking, crack eggs into a bowl.
- 4To the eggs as you are beating them in a bowl, start to DRIZZLE some of the hot broth into the eggs. (IF YOU ADD THE BROTH FAST YOU WILL COOK THE EGGS).
- 5When egg mixture is very warm I use about 2-3 cups of broth. SLOWLY add back into soup. STIRRING while you add it in.
- 6Let cook, stirring off and on for about 5 minutes until thick. The soup will thicken as it cools. Salt and pepper to tate.
- 7I garnish mine with parsley.