☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1medium onion, chopped
4boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/4" strips
1/4 call purpose flour
4 cskim milk
2 can(s)cream-style corn
1/2 ozcan green chiles, chopped
2 ozjar of pimentos, drained and chopped
How to Make Southwestern Creamy Chicken and Corn Soup
- Melt butter in nonstick dutch oven or large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Cover; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and onion is tender.
- Stir in flour and salt until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, cooking and stirring over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Add all remaining ingredients; cook until thoroughly heated.