☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- medium onion, chopped
- boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/4" strips
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 4 c
- skim milk
- 2 can(s)
- cream-style corn
- 1/2 oz
- can green chiles, chopped
- 2 oz
- jar of pimentos, drained and chopped
How to Make Southwestern Creamy Chicken and Corn Soup
- 1Melt butter in nonstick dutch oven or large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 3Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- 4Cover; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and onion is tender.
- 5Stir in flour and salt until well blended.
- 6Gradually add milk, cooking and stirring over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly.
- 7Add all remaining ingredients; cook until thoroughly heated.