How to Make Momma's Chicken Pot Pie
- Place 10 Cups water and the 1 Whole Chicken in a pot and boil until chicken is cooked completely
- After chicken is cooked completely use the water you boiled the chicken in to put the corn carrots and chunk-ed potatoes and the slices boiled eggs. Also add the macaronis. DO NOT ADD THE CHICKEN
- As the corn, carrots, eggs, macaroni's, potatoes boil pick all of the chicken apart. Removing all bones and skin.
- Once all chicken in de-boned and deskinned slice the chicken into pieces. Place all the chicken into the boiling ingredients.
- Once noodles are soft and the rest of the ingredients are done to your liking. Place in serving dishes and Enjoy!!