Mary's Chicken Delight
2boneless/skinless chicken breast
3/4 czesty italian salad dressing
·salt and pepper to taste
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 mediumonion, finely chopped
1 can(s)chicken stock, no salt
4 mediumpotatoes, peeled and cubed
3 Tbspcorn startch
How to Make Mary's Chicken Delight
- Place chicken in zip lock bag with dressing and marinate for 2 hrs in refrigerator.
- Preheat Crock pot. Empty chicken and dressing into crock.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, onion, chicken broth, and water. Cook on High for 3 hrs.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Remove 1 cup liquid, add corn starch, whisk to remove lumps and add back to crock pot. Stirring to prevent lumps from forming.
- Add chicken back into pot with potatoes and allow to cook another 2 hours.
- Serve with garnish of choice and corn bread. Soup will not be thick, just thickened. Adding half a stick of butter will help make it creamier. Enjoy