Mary's Chicken Delight
- boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 c
- zesty italian salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 medium
- onion, finely chopped
- 1 can(s)
- chicken stock, no salt
- 1/2 can(s)
- 4 medium
- potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 Tbsp
- corn startch
How to Make Mary's Chicken Delight
- 1Place chicken in zip lock bag with dressing and marinate for 2 hrs in refrigerator.
- 2Preheat Crock pot. Empty chicken and dressing into crock.
- 3Add salt, pepper, garlic, onion, chicken broth, and water. Cook on High for 3 hrs.
- 4Remove chicken and shred.
- 5Remove 1 cup liquid, add corn starch, whisk to remove lumps and add back to crock pot. Stirring to prevent lumps from forming.
- 6Add chicken back into pot with potatoes and allow to cook another 2 hours.
- 7Serve with garnish of choice and corn bread. Soup will not be thick, just thickened. Adding half a stick of butter will help make it creamier. Enjoy