- 3 box
- swanson chicken broth (32 oz. each) low sodium
- 4 Tbsp
- better then bouillon (mix with hot water)
- 3 c
- homemade chicken broth
- 1-2 box
- pictsweet tuscan vegetable medley,(i used one and a half)
- 1 small
- steamfresh rice or you can use noodles. cook noodles first
- rotisserie chicken, deboned and skin removed
How to Make Marie's Chicken Rice or Noodle Soup
- 11. Put broth in large stock pot, add cut up chicken, vegetables, Rice or noodles (use as many noodles you prefer cook first).
Note: Cook your rice and the vegetables for about 3 minutes before adding to the broth.
3. Heat until hot and serve!
Get the Pictsweet Tuscan Vegetable Medley with extra virgin olive oil.
I also make my own chicken broth from the bones and skin of the rotisserie chicken. Let the broth sit in the refridgerator so the fat comes to the surface. Skim off the fat and then add to the recipe or freeze.
The Steamfresh rice I get has peas and carrots in it.
- 3Also remember when making your own chicken broth to add some celery and onion when boiling broth. I add some garlic and pepper too. It gives it a really nice flavor.