Hubby's Favorite soup (by Linda)
1 largewhole chicken (cut up)
2 stalk(s)celery (cut in 4 pieces)
2 largecarrots( cut in large pieces)
1 tspgarlic salt
1 Tbspchicken base
GRANDMAS HOMEMADE NOODLES
3 largeegg yolks
How to Make Hubby's Favorite soup (by Linda)
- Put chicken, celery, and carrots in large soup kettle add water to cover chicken and veggies.
- Add chicken base and spices stir well, cook till chicken and veggies are done.
- Remove chicken and cool then remove from bone (I don't use the skin) Cut in small pieces.
- Remove veggies from broth and cut in small pieces add to broth with chicken pieces.
- While chicken is cooking make noodles.
- Mix eggs, flour, and water together, pour out on floured surface and knead about 5 minutes, return to bowl cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll out, roll like jelly roll and cut thin, unroll lay on floured surface and let dry.
- Add to soup when dry .