Hubby's Favorite soup (by Linda)
- 1 large
- whole chicken (cut up)
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery (cut in 4 pieces)
- 2 large
- carrots( cut in large pieces)
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp
- chicken base
- 3 large
- egg yolks
- whole egg
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
GRANDMAS HOMEMADE NOODLES
How to Make Hubby's Favorite soup (by Linda)
- 1Put chicken, celery, and carrots in large soup kettle add water to cover chicken and veggies.
- 2Add chicken base and spices stir well, cook till chicken and veggies are done.
- 3Remove chicken and cool then remove from bone (I don't use the skin) Cut in small pieces.
- 4Remove veggies from broth and cut in small pieces add to broth with chicken pieces.
- 5While chicken is cooking make noodles.
- 6Mix eggs, flour, and water together, pour out on floured surface and knead about 5 minutes, return to bowl cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- 7Roll out, roll like jelly roll and cut thin, unroll lay on floured surface and let dry.
- 8Add to soup when dry .