Hearty Chicken Soup (Amy's)
- 4 can(s)
- chicken soup with pasta and vegetables
- 2 can(s)
- canned turkey
- rounded tablespoons garlic butter
- rounded tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 c
- prepared chicken bullion
- 1 1/2 c
- 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp
- sour cream
How to Make Hearty Chicken Soup (Amy's)
- 1Drain broth from chicken soup and set it aside. Leave vegetables and pasta in the can and set aside. Open the canned turkey and drain cans, you can throw this liquid away, unless you wish to reserve it for another use. Set them aside as well.
- 2Make a roux with the butter and flour; by melting the butter in the bottom of your pan, over medium high heat. Put flour into the melted butter and stir around well, till all is moistened...will look pretty crumbly. Add the broth from the soups, the milk and the prepared bullion. Whisk together and continue to stir until liquid has thickened.
- 3Add the sour cream and stir until dissolved. Now add the canned meat and the vegetables w/pasta reserved from the soup. Continue whisking until all is combined well.