Easy Peasy Chicken Noodle Soup
First of all .. the name says it all.
Secondly you are making it from the leftovers of a fantastic meal.
Thirdly .. why not !
Super simple, hearty, tasty and it will make your heart and soul feel warm and loved :)
How to Make Easy Peasy Chicken Noodle Soup
- The reason you make that recipe first is because #1 it's really good !
And secondly, if you play your cards right you will have some leftovers to make this Easy Peasy Chicken Noodle Soup !
- The amount of stock you need is dependent upon the amount of leftovers you have. Start with a couple of cups and you can add more as you go.
- Heat the stock in a medium to large saucepan.
Meanwhile chop the chicken and vegetables into bite size pieces.
Drop them into the heated stock and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add a handful of egg noodles and cook until they have reached desired tenderness for you.
Be sure to add more stock if needed.
- Ladle into a bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste.
There ya go .. Easy Peasy Chicken Noodle Soup !