Easy Homemade Chicken Potato Soup
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 cchopped celery
1/2 cchopped carrots
1 cchopped chicken
4-5 mediumpotatoes, peeled and diced
·salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbspoil for browning
2 cbroth (canned, packaged or homemade)
1/2 cmilk or cream as you like it
How to Make Easy Homemade Chicken Potato Soup
- Place oil in your favorite warmed stockpot, add in chopped onions, chopped celery, chopped carrots and brown lightly until onions are translucent.
- Add your favorite stock (packaged or homemade) and then add your diced potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a lower heat and simmer for about 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft and the soup is to the consistency that you like it.
- Now season to taste. During the final minutes of cooking, add 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk or cream, depending on the consistency that you like for your soup.
- Serve with your favorite bread or crackers.
Curl up in front of the TV and enjoy!