Easy Delish Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 14 3/4 oz
- can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 3/4 oz
- can of condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken, cut up in small pieces (can use breasts or thighs, whatever you like)
- 1 lb
- pasta of choice (we used spirals)
- 64 oz
- chicken stock
- seasonings to taste: fine ground sea salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried parsley
How to Make Easy Delish Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1In a large soup pot, bring chicken stock to a boil.
- 2Add condensed soups and stir until fully dissolved.
- 3Add chicken pieces and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Add seasonings to taste. I didn't really measure anything, was just one of those pinch of this and dash of that moments.
- 5Add pasta, stir and cook until al dente.
- 6Remove from heat and let sit for a few minutes until broth thickens.