Easy Delish Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
14 3/4 ozcan of condensed cream of chicken soup
10 3/4 ozcan of condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
2 lbboneless skinless chicken, cut up in small pieces (can use breasts or thighs, whatever you like)
1 lbpasta of choice (we used spirals)
64 ozchicken stock
·seasonings to taste: fine ground sea salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried parsley
How to Make Easy Delish Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- In a large soup pot, bring chicken stock to a boil.
- Add condensed soups and stir until fully dissolved.
- Add chicken pieces and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Add seasonings to taste. I didn't really measure anything, was just one of those pinch of this and dash of that moments.
- Add pasta, stir and cook until al dente.
- Remove from heat and let sit for a few minutes until broth thickens.