Easy Chicken and Dumplings
As long as it 'floats' in your soup!
- chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 2 can(s)
- biscuits, ea biscuit torn into bite-size pieces
- family size can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 c
- onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- chicken broth
- salt and pepper
How to Make Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- 1In the crock pot add chicken, onion, and butter.
- 2In a bowl whisk together a cup of chicken broth with the cream of chicken soup. Pour over chicken. Salt and pepper; stir. Add more chicken broth; until all the chicken is completely covered.
- 3Cover and cook on high 5 1/2 hours. Pull out chicken and shred; replace into soup. Add raw biscuit pieces; cook another 1/2 hour. Salt and pepper to taste.