Cream Of Chicken Veggie Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 4 c
- vegetable broth
- 1 lb
- diced carrots
- bunch of broccoli flowerets
- head cauliflower flowerets
- 1 lb
- potatoes cut into bite-sized pieces
- diced onion
- chopped chicken breasts
- 1 tsp
- your favorite seasoning
- 1/2 tsp
- ground curry
- 5/8 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- skimmed evaporated milk
- chopped parsley - optional
- seasoned croutons - optional
How to Make Cream Of Chicken Veggie Soup
- 1Over low heat in a soup pot, cook half of the carrots, half of the broccoli, half the cauliflower, potatoes and onion in the broth for about an hour.
- 2Add milk and stir thoroughly.
- 3Puree half of the mixture in a blender until smooth, making sure you include a good amount of potatoes.
- 4Return to the pot. Add the chopped chicken.
- 5Add the seasonings and remainder of the carrots, broccoli and cauliflower and cook about 10 minutes longer.
- 6If you want it even thicker, add more potatoes, which you can also blend separately and add in.
- 7If soup needs to be thinned add more chicken broth.
- 8Serve hot, topped with parsley and seasoned croutons. If desired, add additional uncooked broccoli and carrots to the bowl just before serving or heating up.