★★★★★ 1 vote5
2chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
4-5 cloveminced garlic
4-5celery stalks chopped
·optional veg's mushrooms, peas,corn, green beans
2-3 c1/2 & 1/2 cream
1/2 bottlewhite zinfadel wine
4potatoes, peeled and chopped
How to Make Cream of Chicken Veg Soup
- Boil chicken breast, chop meat, save broth
- Saute onions, celery, mushrooms, garlic, in 2 tablespoons of butter
- put all raw veg's in chicken broth. cook till soft.
- pour wine twice around the pan.
- turn off soup. Add 1/2 and 1/2.
Do Not Boil.
- 5-6 tablespoons butter/flour to make a rue. Thick like peanut butter. Stir in soup. Bring just to a boil. Enjoy.