★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 4-5 clove
- minced garlic
- celery stalks chopped
- onion chopped
- carrots chopped
- optional veg's mushrooms, peas,corn, green beans
- 2-3 c
- 1/2 & 1/2 cream
- 1/2 bottle
- white zinfadel wine
- potatoes, peeled and chopped
How to Make Cream of Chicken Veg Soup
- 1Boil chicken breast, chop meat, save broth
- 2Saute onions, celery, mushrooms, garlic, in 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3put all raw veg's in chicken broth. cook till soft.
- 4pour wine twice around the pan.
- 5turn off soup. Add 1/2 and 1/2.
Do Not Boil.
- 65-6 tablespoons butter/flour to make a rue. Thick like peanut butter. Stir in soup. Bring just to a boil. Enjoy.