☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cchicken broth
8 1/4 ozcream-style corn
1 ccooked chicken, diced
2 Tbspcold water
2 Tbspfresh parsley, minced
How to Make Chinese Chicken Corn Soup
- Combine chicken broth, corn and chicken pieces in a large saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Blend cornstarch with cold water and add to soup.
- Continue cooking, uncoverd, for 3 minutes.
- Beat egg whites untill foamy; stir into soup.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until foamy.
- Ladle soup into individual bowls and garnish with parsley.
- Serve hot.