Chicken Soup for Two!!!
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- small onion ,chopped
- carrot chopped
- stalk celery chopped
- container chicken broth (30 ozs)
- 1/2 c
- short pasta such as rotini
- 1/8 tsp
- fresh ground pepper
How to Make Chicken Soup for Two!!!
- 1In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat. cook chicken until cooked through.Set chicken aside. In same saucepan, cook onion carrot and celery over medium heat till softened, stirring occasionally about 3 - 5 minutes.Stir in stock. Bring to a boil Stir in pasta. Cook uncovered over medium - high heat stirring occasionally for 6 minutes.Stir in chicken and pepper; continue to cook until pasta is tender but firm....about 3 minutes longer.
- 2You an use different vegetables if you want but most people have celery and carrots in their fridge. Tomatoes chopped up are a nice addition to this soup. Add a salad for a nice light dinner.