Chicken Noodle Soup
2chicken breast or 4 - thighs
1 Tbspolive oil
1 ccelery, diced
1 ccarrot, diced
1/2 conion, diced
3garlic cloves, minced
10 - 15peppercorns, whole black
1 Tbspchicken bouillon
1 qtchicken broth
2 cegg noodles
How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup
- Heat oil in skillet, and cook the chicken with the onions until translucent and cooked through.
- Bring the 4 quarts of chicken broth to a boil, and add the celery, carrot and garlic.
- Add the onions and chicken to the boiling broth mixture.
- Stir in chicken bullion, peppercorns, and salt to your liking.
- Cook on low heat for 3 – 4 hours, or in a pressure cooker bring to full pressure and cook for 15 min, allow to come down naturally.
- Cook the egg noodles until Al dente, or almost cooked through. Add to chicken broth mix.
- Allow the soup to sit for 5 min to season the noodles. Enjoy. I served mine with cheddar bacon biscuits, but anything will do.