Chicken Enchilada Soup
1 can(s)chicken broth, big can
1 smallonion yellow
2celery ribs cut up1
1/2 pinchpepper, seson salt, tyme, salt
9ozvelveeta cheese, cut into small cubs
8ozmonzerella cheese, cut into small cubs
8ozpepper jack cheese
1 can(s)red enchilada sauce, sm. i use medium heat
1 bag(s)powder tortilla soup mix
1 bag(s)frozen white corn
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Simmer your Chicken till meat falls off the bone. You will simmer the chiken with broth, onion, celery, garlic, bay leaf and spices. (can use cooked chiken, but use 2 cans of broth then.)Make sure to use big soup pot and cover bird with water and broth.
- When meat is teander pull off the bones and put aside.
- Strain all of pot of soup broth, taking out all of whats in the pot but the broth.
- After stained put all the chicken meat back in the pot.
- Add bag of frozen corn.
- Add bag of powder soup, mix well and fast.
- Add red enchilada sause.
- Put soup on low heat just a simmer. Add all cubs of cheese.
- When all melted let cook on low for 45 min. Dont let burn. Works in a crock pot too.
- When ready to eat top with pepper jack cheese and corn cips if you like.