Chicken, Corn and Tomato Chowder1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1chicken, cut up
1 tsppoultry seasoning
16 ozcorn, undrained
16 oztomatoes, canned whole, drained and cut up
1 tsplemon juice
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Chicken, Corn and Tomato Chowder
- In a large saucepan, simmer the chicken in 4 cups with onion and poultry seasoning for 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken and let cool; reserve the broth.
- Skim fat from chicken broth.
- Remove meat from chicken; discard skin and bones and cut meat into bite-size pieces.
- In a large non-aluminum saucepan, combine chicken, chicken broth, corn, tomatoes and lemon juice; simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.