Chicken-Apple Sausage, Kale, and White bean soup
How to Make Chicken-Apple Sausage, Kale, and White bean soup
- 1Saute sliced sausage in 1 tablespoon Canola oil until brown in large soup pot or dutch oven.
- 2Drain and rinse beans then add to sausage along with chopped garlic. Saute for 2 minutes until beans are heated through.
- 3Add bay leaf and chopped kale to pot along with the chicken broth.
- 4Bring to a boil and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5Top with shredded/shaved parmesan cheese and enjoy!