Chicken and Roasted Pepper Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1chicken, whole with skin and bones removed
2 largered bell peppers, roasted
1/2 conion, chopped
2 cchicken broth
2 Tbsplime juice
1 Tbspcilantro, fresh and chopped
1/2 tspsalt, optional
2garlic cloves, crushed
1 cjicama, cubed
How to Make Chicken and Roasted Pepper Soup
- Set oven control to broil. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan on top rack.
- Broil chicken 15 minutes, turning once, until done.
- Cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- Place peppers and onion in blender or food processor - cover and blend until smooth.
- Heat pepper mixture, broth, lime juice, cilantro, salt, pepper and garlic to boiling in 2 quart saucepan then reduce heat.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and jicama and heat until hot.