Chicken and Rice Soup
How to Make Chicken and Rice Soup
- Cook chicken in large pot in water on stovetop on medium heat until tender. (Pot should be about 1/2 to 3/4 full.)
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, and return to pot. Add chicken broth, and bring to a slow boil.
- Add rice and flavor packet.
- Cook on medium boil for 15 - 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Add cream of celery soup. Stir in well.
- Reduce heat, and continue to cook for 15 - 20 more minutes. Stir often. (Add water as needed if soup becomes too thick.)
- Serve hot or refrigerate. Soup tends to thicken in refrigerator, so water may be added to dilute when heating.