Chicken and noodles
How to Make Chicken and noodles
- defrost and clean out the inside of the chicken. place in a deep pot and cover with water. make sure chicken is submerged.
- Add carrots, onion, salt pepper, chicken seasoning, and garlic powder to water. Bring water to a boil then turn to med-low. cook for about 30-40 minutes.
- turn heat down to low then cook another 2-3 hours.
- once done pull all the meat off the chicken. strain the broth into another pan (throw away veggies and bones. Put broth on to boil
- add flour to the bag of egg noodles, shake to coat. dump noodles into the boiling broth. cook for 20-30 minutes
- when the noodles are done, add the can of soup, mix well add the chicken last.