Cheating Chicken Pot Pie
My granddaughter, Lily (6) says. "It tastes like a piece of Heaven." So, you know it has to be yummy!
- large cans of white chicken
- cans of veg-all (drain)
- large can cream of chicken soup
- cans cream of potatoe soup
- cups of water
- box of veggie ritz crackers (3-4 sleeves crushed -depending on your desire of thickness)
- salt & pepper to your taste
How to Make Cheating Chicken Pot Pie
- 1Empty chicken, veg-all, soups, in large pot. Mix good.
- 2Add water. Mix good.
- 3Add crackers. Mix good.
- 4Salt & Pepper to your taste. Mix good.
- 5Heat on medium heat. Stirring often so not to burn. When it starts to get real hot and a little bubbly, turn down low and simmer for about 30 minutes. Please watch and stir often because you know cream soups can burn easily.
- 6So yummy! Enjoy!