Buffalo Chicken Soup
You can easily make this as a lower calorie meal.
- 1 can(s)
- cream chicken soup, condensed
- 1 c
- milk (or follow directions on can)
- 3/4 c
- cooked chicken (canned or leftovers are both fine)
- hot sauce to taste
- blue cheese crumbles
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Soup
- 1Heat soup according to directions on can. Add the chicken at the beginning of the cooking so it will hear through properly.
- 2Add hot sauce to taste.
- 3Top with cheese crumbles.
- 4My friend and I are both trying to eat healthy. We use low fat/low sodium soup, skim milk and reduced fat cheese (available in the cheese area of the local supermarket deli). It is a great meal. You can use the regular stuff if you prefer.