FOR THE SOUP:
1) Put the water and Wyler's chicken bouillon in a medium sized pot.
2) Add the uncooked chicken, carrots, celery, green beans, and onions. Cover for 10 minutes on medium heat or until chicken is cooked.
3) Remove the chicken from the pot and separate the meat. NOTE: You can cut the chicken into small cubes beforehand if you want to skip this step. (My kids prefer the shredded chicken to the cubed ones for some reason)
4) Add the entire can of Campbell's cream of chicken soup. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder according to your and your family's taste. Mix well and cover for another 5 mins. Then, serve and enjoy.