★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 bottlebbq sauce
2 can(s)whole kernel corn, drained
1 to 2 cbaby lima beans (or what ever beans you want to use)
3 to 4 mediumsized potatoes, peeled and chopped (use more potatoes if you need stew to go further)
·salt and pepper to tatse
How to Make BBQ Joint Stew
- place fryer in stock pot and cover with butter. add chopped onion.
- cook over medium heat for about an hour, or until fully done and fall apart tender.
- add all other ingredients to stock pot and stir well.
- debone and shred chicken and add back to pot. add in salt and pepper.
- bring to a low boil and reduce heat to simmer, stirring often, for about half a hour or until vegetables are fully cooked.
- taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.