★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 bottle
- bbq sauce
- 2 can(s)
- whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 to 2 c
- baby lima beans (or what ever beans you want to use)
- whole fryer
- 3 to 4 medium
- sized potatoes, peeled and chopped (use more potatoes if you need stew to go further)
- onion chopped
- salt and pepper to tatse
How to Make BBQ Joint Stew
- 1place fryer in stock pot and cover with butter. add chopped onion.
- 2cook over medium heat for about an hour, or until fully done and fall apart tender.
- 3add all other ingredients to stock pot and stir well.
- 4debone and shred chicken and add back to pot. add in salt and pepper.
- 5bring to a low boil and reduce heat to simmer, stirring often, for about half a hour or until vegetables are fully cooked.
- 6taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.