American-Oriental Chicken Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 cchicken stock
1 sliceginger, julienned
2bunch of green onions, cut into 1/2
2celery stalks cut diagonally in thin slices
2 cchicken, cooked and torn into bite-size pieces
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 tsphoisin sauce
8 ozwater chestnuts, drained and sliced
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make American-Oriental Chicken Soup
- Put the chicken stock in a soup pot and set over high heat.
- Add the ginger, green onions and celery; Bring to the boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken, soy sauce and hoisin sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the water chestnuts.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper; Serve hot.
- This freezes fine for a leftover.