3 can(s)chicken broth
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
5carrtos, pealed and chopped
2celery stalks, chopped
1 pkgwide egg noodles
3 Tbsponion powder
1 Tbspgarlic salt
dash(es)salt and pepper
How to Make 45 Minute Chicken Soup
- In a deep pan combine chicken broth, cream of chicken soup.
- Chop up chicken breasts. Add to pan.
- Peel carrots, chop and add to pan.
- Chop up celery, add to pan.
- Combine everything, stir & put on medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Add one package of wide egg noodles.
- Add onion powder, garlic salt, and salt & pepper. Add more seasonings if desired.
- Stir together, keep on medium heat for another 10-15 minutes.
- Take off heat, and serve! GOES GREAT WITH GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES!