Tasty Taco Soup
- 1 lb
- lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions
- 1 pkg
- (1 oz) old el paso® 40% less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 can(s)
- (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 c
- frozen corn
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
How to Make Tasty Taco Soup
- 1In 3-quart saucepan, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain. Add onions and taco seasoning mix; cook 1 minute.
- 2Stir in tomatoes, corn and water. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- 3To serve, ladle soup into serving bowls; top with cheese.
10 points per 1 1/2 cup serving