1 lbground beef
1 can(s)cream of corn
1 can(s)corn niblets, drained
1 can(s)rotel tomatoes, undrained
2 can(s)ranch style beans, undrained
1 pkghidden valley buttermilk dressing mix
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
8 ozcheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Taco Soup
- Brown the ground meat with the onion. Drain.
- Add the taco seasoning and the ranch dressing mix. Mix well.
- Add the water, beans, corn, and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Simmer over low heat until bubbly (or place in crock pot).
- Serve over tortilla chips and top with cheddar cheese.