★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- beef stew meat, cubed
- 1 pkg
- liptons onion soup mix
- 6 c
- hot water
- carrots, peeled and shredded
- celery stalk, finely chopped
- tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 c
- biscuit mix
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped parsley
- 6 Tbsp
How to Make Slow Cooker Beef Dumpling Soup
- 1in slow cooker, sprinkle beef with dry onion mix.
- 2pour hot water over meat. stir in carrots, celery and tomato.
- 3cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- 4turn control to high. in a small bowl, combine biscuit mix with parsley.
- 5stir in milk with fork until mixture is moistened.
- 6drop dumpling mixture into slow cooker with a teaspoon.
- 7cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.