★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion, coarsely chopped
- stalk celery, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 pkg
- (1.15 oz) dry beefy mushroom recipe soup mix
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 c
- frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1 c
- uncooked fine egg noodles (2 oz)
How to Make Slow-Cooked Hamburger and Noodle Soup
- 1In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, drain well.
- 2In 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, mix cooked beef and all remaining ingredients except mixed vegetables and noodles.
- 3Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours
- 4About 20 minutes before serving, stir in thawed vegetables and noodles. Increase heat setting to High; cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender and noodles are tender.